NOTICE OF PRIVACY
This Privacy Notice governs the processing of personal data by "Hotel Surf Olas Altas,
S.A. Of C.V., operating the "Hotel SURF OLAS ALTAS", under the terms established by the Federal Protection Law
Personal Data held by Individuals (the Law or the LFPDPPP) and by the provisions
Regulatory and / or administrative provisions derived or related to the Law.
I. Information Collected and Mechanisms for Collecting
Hotel Surf Olas Altas, treats your personal data, that is to say, that information that can identify you
Reasonably, and which can be recorded in various documents, whether printed or in data messages. The
Personal data collected and / or processed include, but not limited to, your name and surname; Address
Particular, work, or fiscal; E-mail, personal or work address; phone number,
Or work; professional information; Or others of a similar nature that allow Hotel Victoria,
Operate and fulfill its commercial, administrative and / or labor obligations.
Personal data are collected by: 1) the use of emails; 2) telephone communication
With our authorized personnel; 3) the voluntary provision of information and personal data in interviews
With authorized personnel of Hotel Victoria; 4) filling of formats - printed or digital, and 5) the use of
Sources of public access and other sources available in the market.
II. Purposes of treatment
In the area of customer services, the main purposes of processing personal data are:
1. Integrate and maintain a customer database;
2. Confirm the identity of the client and / or his / her legal representative;
3. Comply with the legal requirements that apply to it;
4. Provide information on: conditions, policies and arrangements for the recruitment and use of
Services and facilities; payment methods; Rates for services and modalities;
5. Send promotional material of Hotel Surf Olas Altas;
6. Manage the entrance and exit of the guests;
7. Monitoring and control of physical and logical access to hotel facilities;
8. Manage food services, room service, room rent, among others for the
Social events, groups and conventions and working sessions.
9. Manage security;
10. Prepare internal statistics indicating the services and products most appreciated by customers;
11. Manage charges and collection via bank cards, credits and cash;
12. Send invoices;
13. Manage the rewards program;
14. Use the different services of the website of Hotel Surf Olas Altas;
15. Manage food services, room service, cleaning and maintenance of
Rooms and telephone service
16. Manage elaboration and delivery of quotes and contracts of the services offered by the hotel.
17. Manage confirmation of reservations for room service at the hotel.
18. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the previously cited paragraphs.
In the field of providers, the main purposes of processing personal data are:
1. Supplier management: including the selection and hiring process, the management of the
Requests for contracting or purchase orders;
2. Receipt and payment of invoices and / or fee receipts, and
3. For the preparation of a catalog of suppliers for the exclusive use of the hotel.
4. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the previously cited paragraphs.
In the workplace, the main purposes of the processing of personal data are:
1. Selection, recruitment and hiring of personnel;
2. Management of benefits to staff;
3. Payroll payment;
4. Payment of salaries, taxes and contributions of staff;
5. Payment of contributions and employer's obligations;
6. Management of training;
7. Control of physical and logical access to facilities and computer assets of Hotel Victoria;
8. Internal control over staff and resources allocated, and
9. To obtain additional information from candidates for third parties.
10. Any other activity of a nature analogous to those described in the previously cited paragraphs.
III. Data transfer
Hotel Surf Olas Altas makes it known that in order to fulfill its commercial obligations,
Including the provision of services to its customers, the contracting of suppliers, as well as to comply
With its labor obligations, Hotel Surf Olas Altas has concluded or will celebrate several contracts with
Suppliers located in national territory as well as abroad, to provide different services,
On the understanding that such suppliers are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data
Personal information provided and to observe the Hotel Surf Olas Altas Privacy Notices.
IV. Measures to protect personal data
The personal data processed by Hotel Surf Olas Altas, is protected by security measures,
Administrative, technical and physical, adequate against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, access or
Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP and the administrative regulation
Which derives from it. All personal data stored in electronic format are kept in
Confidential and secure databases.
V. Means of asserting ARCO rights
To exercise the ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition to data processing), the
Holder or his representative may submit to Hotel Surf Olas Altas, an application with the request in
Question, either personally or through the various means we put at your disposal:
Phone: (954) 582 23 15
To access the application formats we have made available to you as well as
You must attach them to the website www.surfolasaltas.com.mx or request them via email.
SAW. Department of Data Protection.
For any queries concerning the protection of your personal data, please contact the
General Management of the Hotel Surf Olas Altas in: Av. Del Morro No. 310 Col. Marinero, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.
C.P. 71980, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to stop receiving promotional messages from us you can request it to the Telephone (954)
582 23 15
VII. Changes to Privacy Notices
Hotel Surf Olas Altas, you can modify or update your privacy notice in order to implement
Incorporate new measures provided for in the Law and other normative provisions, an issue whereby
We suggest you regularly check its contents. Modifications and / or updates will be published in
Advertisements visible in our establishment, in brochures or brochures available in the same, or in other media
Of electronic communication.
VIII. Revocation of consent
You have the right to revoke your consent regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your data
Personal, on request and through the procedures we have implemented. If you request that
Hotel Surf Olas Altas, revoke your consent, said Hotel will take the necessary measures to destroy or
Delete the personal data that you have provided, with the qualifications provided in the LFPDPPP. hotel
Surf Olas Altas, you will not be able to destroy fiscal or accounting information of the transactions, which may be necessary
To maintain or comply with applicable legal obligations; However, you will not use your information
For other purposes, once the revocation of consent has taken place.
IX. Manifestation of consent
To the extent necessary, I, THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER, expressly declare to accept without
Reservation or limitation whatsoever the content of this Privacy Notice through the autograph signature of this
document. In the same way, completing printed, electronic formats
Full and express acceptance of this Notice of Privacy and of any modification and / or update
Of it and I accept that Hotel Surf Olas Altas, its affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers, located in Mexico
And abroad, process my personal data in the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
X. Privacy Notice Updates
Last Review: February 21, 2014.